Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Indicative

So my main (Indicative) was created for fun and ended up being transformed from a Failee into the perfect PvP Enhancer build (of course that's debatable on its own).

I pretty much had one PvP partner and that was Rho. She also spoiled me because I didn't find that many other people 'worth it' to enhance. So the busier we got, the less I played on my main and I ended up pursuing a side project.

However...

Just a few days ago I had this burst of motivation to get off my arse and hit the grind again. Rho's build, the one she made for Indicative, is no secret as long as you know how to do basic algebra. That aside, I really wanted to get that extra 1k of Expertise in so I could tinker around with my build. Two options and two possibilities.

=-Hit Rush for Kamaiitachi and lulz. If the damage is just disgustingly low then I'm going to cry in a corner.
=-Hit Curse for Slow Cure and specialize in my job.

In the end, I think I wanted to hit the grind out of nostalgia in using my first char that brought me back into Megaten. It doesn't feel right leaving it incomplete so I'm actually working on bringing it to 90.

No comments:

Post a Comment