Thursday, October 22, 2009

LoveGuardian and Camping~

So today I decided to PvP on my melee, Indi`N`Chiru. Being Neutral and borderline Chaos, I was hoping to be bumped to Law in a Fate match. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case and it had enough Law players to keep me on Chaos.

Chaos was stacked and it was already a one-sided battle. Most, if not all of the Law Players had given up and stayed in their camp about 9 minutes into the match. In my party, I saw LoveGuardian start heading over to the Law Camp. Initially I gave him the benefit of the doubt and headed over there to see if he was just being attacked.

Nope.

He toggled Lord of Armor and was hopped up on Protection Incense and spinning his Ose and spamming heals. So I decided to rage-leave the match because I didn't want to be on a team with a player who wants to dick measure like that. I left and hopped on my Main to enhance for Law. I was invited to run 4 Kings but I declined and said I was going to PvP just to hunt down LoveGuardian for spawn camping. Apparently, when he was confronted with spawn camping he denied it along with incense accusation. Of course, I was lagging horrendously bad as I have been this past week and I died three times (I also balmed three times because I was just that annoyed).

Anyway, LoveGuardian's a braggart and I lose more respect for him the more I see him around. Then again he is the "greatest" enhancer we've ever seen. I mean he totally knows everything about enhancers so he'd never ask anything stupid.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Haha I remember this. I demolished his so called "unstoppable" Ose. He ran away after whining about his dead Ose.

    I used to admire his pvp skills a long time ago...but now he's just too full of himself. Someone needs to take him down a notch.


    -Knocker enthusiast-

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, actually, he did not deny the spawn camping. Not sure about the inc'ing


    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indi I <3 you.

    I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices how arrogant he is >_>

    ReplyDelete
  4. He complains alot about people who incense, I'm not sure he would be the type to incense himself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LG here. Yea, I apologize for that day. It was wrong of me to spawn camp, and it did ruin the experience in pvp for everyone.

    I didn't incense, but never-the-less it was wrong. I do not wish to be seen as an ignorant meany of sorts, if I could take the day back, and every other time I acted this way, I would.

    I hope everyone doesnt think of me too badly, I do plan on being more conservative in and outside of pvp.

    Greatest apologize and changing hsi attitue for the future,

    LoveGuardian <3

    ReplyDelete