Sunday, November 15, 2009

Finding Stuff To Do

So I decided to compile a nice list of things to do now that I've hit 90. I've finished my expertise so I've got just a few things left to do before I just live in PvP.
  • Get that damned Dawn Sword (yes screw you Pearz
  • Spam Catacombs for that stupid Gospel (F) I've never ever owned
  • Finish getting crystals ready for my end-game gear if I'm patient enough to get it (nfi what to get)
  • Sell stuff and hoard macca
Aside from that I've got nothing hahas. At the moment I just can't grab the motivation to raise up a few alts.

3 comments:

  1. You forgot "Go on a date with Lielle". :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your build, with some practice and more time with it, you could be so epic, your already strong when i saw you in pvp with no SS or tarots lol!

    I need to get to lvl 90 >_> for some reason my list seems to work backwards with lvl90 being last lol.

    ReplyDelete