Monday, November 9, 2009

Goodbye Regal

So today I lethed away Regal -- well most of it until I get more Lethe Bottles. The first lethe hurt considering I've always had it and this was the build that I 'grew up' with in Megaten. Goodbye, you've served me well~


Today I started a shift into a new build entirely. I'm not 90 yet but it doesn't really matter. I can essentially complete the build with what I have.


6.0 Curative Magic
5.0 Support
5.0 Destruction Magic
4.0 Bless
3.0 Curse
1.0 Magic Control
1.0 Rush
1.0 Summon


It's fairly similar to Pacifica's build (which is still one of the best and most unique hybrid builds I've seen to date). Shields and Spell Hex complimented with Destruction Magic, Demolition Dash (for lulz), and Summon Overdrive (further lulz). I'm interested to see its completion and I'm hoping it's worth the lethes I've used.

3 comments:

  1. GL lndi!!!

    I hope you are a challenge to beat in pvp <3

    complete it before I get back okay?

    <3

    ~LoveGuardian

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: Destro's gonna be a pain or so I've heard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blah we both knew how hard regal was to train, cant be that hard ^^

    ReplyDelete