Thursday, November 12, 2009

Level 90

Photobucket

Today I finally hit my goal of Level 90. I can finally complete the transition into my new build and finally say goodbye to leveling in Ichigaya camp Gold on my main: Indicative. From painstaking preparation by looking at the EXP tables from Finella's blog and gathering the necessary Experience Incense and whatnot -- this goal has been realized.

Thank you, Rho, Pearz, Royce, Theena, Watusa, and all of my friends. It wouldn't feel right if I didn't say thank you for keeping me in Megaten for so long.

6 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to say: GRATZ~!
    Good job Indi you lazy butt <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratz lndi!!!


    ~LoveGuardian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gratz Indi!!!!

    ~Mallard~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on level 90! That's quite an accomplishment. :3

    ReplyDelete