Saturday, January 2, 2010

Moving~

Okay so I've been in the middle of moving. It's pretty hectiv and my internet's not the most stable either. This is like... the fourth-fifth attempt at writing an update!


So I'm a Rapid now (as of two weeks ago?)! It's pretty fun being a reliant damage dealer but at the same time... being stuck to one spot is really limiting. Against anything without Super Armor, it might take a while to kill it because Rapid excels when you spam a neverending stream of bullets on a target. With knock back, the target can't get a repeated spam and you have to wait until their knockback is done.


So I've picked up Cloud Nine. It's fun~ 'nuff said. I'll elaborate more later~

2 comments:

  1. There are other Rapid skills at your disposal~ :P

    If you find your movements limited, try picking up MB. You could switch to long-ranged combat after you're done with the enemies within your radius, while you advance to the next mob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I was considering dropping Retaliation altogether and modifying it a bit. Shoot, go pure gunner and max shot XD. That sounds pretty fun -- might keep one regal toggle if only to drop HP to use Hresvelgr (yes I'm obsessed with that)

    ReplyDelete