Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wee~

Okay so, Celu Gold was released yesterday. Even though I was lagging worse than a pregnant lady, from what I saw from auto-following it looked pretty fun. I've still been a little busy and at the moment I'm still on vacation so the only internet I have is at the hotel -- which isn't too bad and I can't really complain.


I've gone to Vegas... three times? Four? I don't remember.


It's a bit dull after being there so long plus I didn't exactly save up for this vacation since it was completely random on my family's end. "Oh hey we have to burn off three weeks worth of vacation time at our time share, let's go." That was about a week to get ready and it was kinda bleh. Not to mention just walking around isn't that interesting when you've seen most of the same stuff. 


Seeing the shows isn't too bad though -- at least you get to see some new stuff hahas. Of course, I'd be able to see more if I actually had like a month to prepare. Stuff adds up fast here.


So yeah, nothing all too exciting. For those who've noticed I've pretty much been online this whole week on Megaten. I've got what, two more nights of vacation?


Alright so...


I was thinking of a build that would be fun to play and it wouldn't be too bad in terms of stability. It'd be a rush-melee hybrid.


Class 9 Attack
Class 7 Rush
Class 2 Weapon Knowledge
Class 1 Survival Instinct
Class 1 Bless
Class 2 Curative
Class 4 Support


You have enough Retaliation/Regal to get Class 3 in that chain. This will allow you to access most of the basic toggles for damage boosting -- Spear/Lance/Primitive Weapons/Thrusting Sword. I think it's a fairly decent build, but having to switch between thrusting swords to abuse the rush toggle and another weapon could be a hassle and if anything it would be a very specialized build and isn't the best for all situations. I still think it would be rather interesting to see soemthing like this though.



Anyway I got bored and attempted to get back into creative writing. It's pretty bad since, well I haven't exactly done too much writing in the past... three-two years?


Modern Warfare
by J.S


Of blood and steel
We see this nightmarish blend
Of nature's children
Twisted with artificial shells
Cold metal and warm flesh
Crimson liquid is spilt
And oil pollutes the earth
The loud cries of man
Clashes with roars of machinery
This is no fairytale
This is modern warfare

4 comments:

  1. As I told you, that build is no good. To completely utilize a melee's rush capabilities you NEED c5 regal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO. D:

    It's for funsies -- as are all of my builds xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. IDC, GO BACK TO OLD BUILD and we can duo xD

    ReplyDelete