Thursday, January 28, 2010

My kingdom! My kindom for a maid!

So...


I've officially returned to my old Enhancer build. It's a cooldown-focused enhancer that tries to maximize everything. So let's go do a rundown through the cooldown I have.


Mysterious Slacks (F):  -15%
Academy II Shoes (Purple/F): -10%
Unnatural Nanbu/Pipe: -30%
Shu Supremacy Top (F): -6%
EQUIP TOTAL: 61%



80 Vit: 20%
STAT TOTAL: 20%

 So here's an example.


1*.39*.8 = .312

It's essentially 70% cooldown to all skills. Now let's try it with A full set of Mot Tarots which is 26%.


1*.39*.8*.76 = .23712


So if I went all out, went insane, and did that I'd get am amazing 76% cooldown. Too bad I'm lazy as hell. So let's do this with my dream fighting maid that I'll never get anytime soon haha.


1*.2*.8*.76 = 0.12


So it's just absolutely amazing with the fighting maid. This is literally my dream haha.

LF> Fighting Maid


Also, the reason why I dumped my Armored Critical Rapid was simply because it didn't perform to my expectations. Lord of Armor is just brutal as hell on your damage. It's definitely not a PvP build because it's just brutal getting wailed on by a melee. You'd have to abuse incense in order for this build to be viable.

11 comments:

  1. That sounds a bit unright D:

    Quoting Fifi: "Current way cooldown is calculated on the JP server: General Cooldown x Affinity Cooldown x Others x Stats"

    Supremacy pieces apparently go into the Others category, as do Santa Pants/Skirt.

    Now, if you have the Unnatural Pipe/Nambu + Fighting Maid + Academy Shoes + 13 Mot tarots, you'll have 91% cooldown redux in the General category already. Then if you can get your hands on a Blaze of Ambition...~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes sense, my thing was...

    Equip General Cooldown * Stones General Cooldown * Stats * Affinity

    So my primary focus really was cracking down on Equipment rather than Stones. Because with equips along I'll have 83% with...

    Azure Tassel (3), Academy II shoes (10), Fighting Maid (25), Mysterious Slacks (15), Unnatural Nanbu (30).

    With Mot Tarots that's actually 100+% cooldown.

    I'd live to test this theory but I'd need a ton of help with the mots haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd need 10 Mots then x_x Azure Tassel doesn't go into General, iirc.

    Oh, and the Fighting Maid too... :P

    Anyways, good luck with your GS application ^^ you have my support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm

    I thought the tassel did? I'm sure it's the same as the LNC top I'm using since it doesn't really specify the type of cooldown other than "skill cooldown." With fighting maid -- yeah I'm not too sure about that haha.

    And thanks Alca -- means a lot. =3

    ReplyDelete
  6. does LoA allow the user to hold the rapid stance when hit? or does it stop rapid mid-attack like SA?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LoA has "null cast break".
    This means no skill or skill-accel(bufu, agi accels; you know) that's been casted/activated/whatever, can't be canceled like on SA.Rapid stances won't get stopped, but LoA practically kills your damage output.
    The World tarot cards also have the same effect(+5% chance of incapacity or something like that).If you could get your hands on 13 world tarot cards, you'd have a 65% chance of null knockback&null castbreak, which is the same as LoA(but without the -100% damage dealt and -50% damage received). Now if you were Law or Chaos alignment you could add a Tan-Ki SS on a top item for 30% more null knock/castbreak and end up with 95% LoA, which could(?) be some nice substitutement for LoA. now i just gotta think of some build where it could be useful on :/(rapid maybe?)

    /lurk

    -LezarTwo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, I see. Thanks for the detailed breakdown Lezar.

    ReplyDelete