Friday, December 18, 2009

Cold

So this is a completely unrelated note to just about everything I've usually talked about. I woke up today and I was just freaking cold. From the inside of my house and stepping outside I was just cold. My car's heater takes ages to heat up and apparently I lost my amazing cold tolerance that I once took pride in. I haven't been keeping up with the news lately nor hav I paid so much attention to the weather beyond my own personal observation. However, this morning's sudden cold spell shocked me a bit when the weather actually wasn't too bad in the preceding days.

That aside, I've been working on a few things other than just Megaten so let's bring in... stories of my real life? Nowai -- not like I even really keep too many things that private if you ask the right question lulz.

Finals were pretty much this week. I didn't worry too much but I ended up going fairly AFK because of super sporadic blocks of just reviewing. They weren't too shabby and I'm fairly sure I did well enough on them. Confidence in tests = fairly stress free = more activity.

As for Megaten -- because the topic transition really makes sense and it's amazingly smooth...

I started lething away my expertise slowly and slowly and...

I'll update later when I actually get HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment