Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oooh an update?!

So I'm sure with the limited updates I've been making to my blog, I've lost what few readers I had. Well I haven't been making any reliable FC reviews at all because, well typing up three reviews for fairly horrible FCs we've had doesn't help. The only notable ones had the Supremacy sets that flooded the market as well as the Jasmine and Mint tops  that are pretty much hax damage boosts at the moment.

So you can get mostly top of the line gear already since Aeria hasn't released any other good sets. The only other set they released after that that actually helped was the Abyss set -- and that wasn't even in an FC. They turned it into a RAFFLE so only a select few could have it. Seriously, what is this shit? I mean I know they overplayed and made the Abyss Cloaks idiotically expensive and rare for no reason at all. Although they SAID the Abyss set would NOT be released in such a manner as they did, I had my doubts when they probably jizz their pants everytime the sales rake in everytime they have their Abyss Cloak promos.

Seriously, it's just gotten purely idiotic. Even the Shadow Set until now is just  dumb. If anybody with half a brain looks through the in-game tradelist, they'll clearly see all the different VARIATIONS of the Abyss Sets, Cloaks, and Shadow Sets. I'm only going to assume that Aeria's MT division will grip their nuts and fap to TS/Raffle sales.

Okay that aside, they did do something that gave me a little bit of hope for MT that made me jizz my pants.

Lord of the Flies

So even though I find it hilarious that they kept talking about the subway and barely mentioned Lord of the Flies and Celu Gold STILL hasn't come to us, at least it's an update. It's a nice holiday present and I must admit -- getting lost for 4 some-odd hours was actually pretty fun. The Luck Ring you get at the end would make for amazing synth-support gear since it pretty much shoves another 3 points of luck for the synther.

Oh and Royce finally got his Lilith Pixie just for Finella.

So that was fun. I'm a bit disappointed we didn't get some surprise demons stealthed over bu-hey -- at least it's new content.

Now onto Grand Fantasia ~<3

They opened up Siropas the other day and I started playing on that server along with a few friends. My activity on Alice is pretty low, but I still have the time to visit. At the moment since few people have abused it, you CAN multi-client Grand Fantasia. So I've been playing/visiting on the Alice server while at the same time playing on Siropas.

Both servers, to me, are pretty different. Alice is incredibly busy and Siropas is fairly peaceful and quiet.

Aside from other reasons some people have been teasing my about, I actually like how slow paced Siropas seems like. On Alice it feels like grind grind grind. On Siropas I feel like I can just relax and do things super slow -- like what I intended Grand Fantasia to be.

Ce-chan~<3

2 comments:

  1. Buuu, peace and quiet would be nice.
    But I think the guild will tell me to shove it if I asked/ordered them to move now, XD Damn those fast lvlers....

    ReplyDelete