Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Megaten! Megaten! And a little bit of Grand Fantasia >>;

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!


Once I finally get off my ass and get needlessly productive, I'll be redoing my entire build on Megaten.


Here's the old build
6.0 Curative Magic
5.0 Support
5.0 Destruction Magic
4.0 Bless
3.0 Curse
1.0 Magic Control
1.0 Rush
1.0 Summon


It was a lot of fun while it lasted. Although I feel the need to be somewhat... competetive? I decided to pick up an old crit rapid idea I had brewing for months but never got around leveling an alt to 90.


9.0 Weapon Knowledge
7.0 Rapid
6.0 Gun Knowledge
2.0 Attack
1.0 Survival Knowledge
1.0 Shot


So aside from an abysmally high number of 26 Lethe Bottles and raising an massive amount of expertise, I'm very interested to see if crits can make up for the loss of damage induced by LoA. If not, then I'll just lethe out survival knowledge and a class of attack and invest it elsewhere.


Oh I hit level 31 on Grand Fantasia last weekend. \o/

No comments:

Post a Comment