Thursday, December 3, 2009

Grand Fantasia and Megaten.

Photobucket
So it's Open Beta in Grand Fantasia now. We had a fairly abrupt close, but it's back up and running. So far I'm still liking it and I'm still pursuing the same class. My IGN is still the same (Yoku) and as of now I'm still an Archer. I started up a general guide revolving around Rangers around the same time Closed Beta ended. First reply to that post was a link to a player-made wiki which felt like a big slap to the face to me. >.> Well either way, I'm adding more to it. It's still heavily incomplete, but it's getting there.

Anyway, on the Megaten side.


I made a Poseidon's Trident the other day on the second Sublimation Crystal Tarot attempt. Surprisingly enough, this little success has sparked me back into MT for a bit.

Also, I'm going to revamp my end build a little bit. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment