Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cooldown Test

So today I finished my mot project. Here's the Cooldown rundown on what I have.


Equipment
Academy Shoes II (-10%)
Mysterious Slacks (-15%)
Fighting Maid Dress (-25%)
Unnatural Pipe (-30%)


Tarots
10 Mots (-20%)


Stats
80 Vitality (-20%)


JP: General Cooldown * Affinity * Other * Stats
MineEquip General Cooldown * Stones General Cooldown * Stats * Affinity


I'd want to know what classifies as 'other' exactly in the JP Formula.


I tested this out and technically Mots are, as far as I know, General Cooldown. I have -80% from equips and -20% from the Mots. I should have -100% Cooldown from that.


Mots =/= General Cooldown


Soooo Mots should be regarded as Other if anything. As far as I can tell, my own formula still holds some ground for now~

3 comments:

  1. Ouuuuuch 10 Mots go to waste?!

    I guess 0% cooldown isn't achievable yet.

    But gratz on the Fighting Maid ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I haven't gotten maid yet. I just tested it D;

    And it's not really that much of a waste. It's nice as a temporary solution to my maidless self haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the 'Other' category basically includes skill type and some random cooldown redux such as the Mot Tarots, Santa Pants/Skirt and Supremacy pieces.

    ReplyDelete