Thursday, February 4, 2010

So...


The other day I got a Nyarlathotep plugin. Then I went on a Nyarlathotep spazzy phase where I ended up making two Nyarlathoteps.


One is magic-based.
One is for general-use.


I'll probably end up using the Magic-Based one a bit more. However, I honestly have no idea as to why I even made these in the first place haha. I should have stuck cannons as opposed to dynes but I was lazy and Sh1k1 already had the dynes. It's still fun to use but the cooldown on the dynes is just unbearable for me. I'd rather spam cannons because their cooldown wasn't too bad for me.


Nyar is overrated, he really is. He has exploitable weaknesses and dies fairly fast. 


Oh well, his propeller tail was all the more worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh shut it. You know you love me. Plus, being in Rain means comfort > efficiency. So don't complain. <3

    ReplyDelete