Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Robo Mage!

Class 1 - Bless
Class 1 - Gun Knowledge
Class 2 - Curse Magic
Class 7 - Shot
Class 5 - Magic Control
Class 10 - Destruction Magic



So...


This would get you...

Class 3, Rank 5 - Magic Bullet
Class 3, Rank 2 - Curse of the Wretched


You would have just enough for spell hex/bullet hex. Not to mention the primary status-dealing shots from the Magic Bullet chain.


 The point of this build is essentially cursing the hell out of enemy mobs while using Magic Bullet shots and Destruction Magic as your primary means of damage. I think it'd be a fun build you could use to solo with that doesn't rely on enhance.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting. It's a very similar approach to MB that I took with my Rapid gunner, but I never thought about doing that on a mage.

    By the way, I'm pretty sure you got Shot and Magic Control levels mixed up.

    However, I'd recommend:

    Bless 1-0
    Gun Knowledge 3-0
    Curse Magic 3-0
    Shot 2-0
    Magic Control 7-0
    Destruction Magic 10-0

    That way you can maintain MB 3-5 and get CotW 4-1 for Delay Hex Yin

    ReplyDelete
  2. max cotw, and be a.....melee XD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm not sure how much 2 classes of destruction magic realli pumps up Destruction Magic. I intended high shot to help act as a modifier for Shots so I could use it as a secondary means of damage.

    How effective is Delay Hex Yin in a PvE environment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shot expertise modifier only affects the skills from that expertise. You have DM for primary spell damage, MB for secondary gun damage. You won't use Shot much.

    Delay Hex Yin isn't really useful for PVE. Have you ever used Panic in PVE?

    ReplyDelete