Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Real Updatez?

Photobucket
Fucks you too Snakeman. Fucks you too.

So I've been working on my alt, Spring`Amaryllis. I have fairly high hopes for her -- If she disappoints me then I'll just Q_Q pretty hard. At the same time, I won't  be too surprised if it fails because I'm used to testing out different super quirky builds that aren't too reliable. Chances are I'll have to modify a few things relating to it. Either way, it's a fairly slow grind. I'm planning on picking up Lord of Armor first by way of Survival Techniques and Weapon Knowledge then raising attack. Following that, I'm planning on Raising attack, then rush, yadda yadda yadda.

K.

So.

Here's a kicker.

After a series of events, the likes of which sound like they came straight from a movie/K-Drama/Fairy Tale... Indi's found himself engaged irl. It's a little bit crazy, but it's something interesting to think about it.

<3

1 comment: